Unieuph

Universalist, Euphoniumist

"I guess I'm just attracted to talent"
-Gretchen Snedeker (d. 2008)

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Back to work

"Work" per se. On the docket:

Complete set of work to send to publishers. It should be ready for submission by the end of next week (and hopefully in time for the holidays).

Revamp website and self-promote (suggestions are welcome)

Clean rooms and prepare for move (we found a beautiful house, but Catherine doesn't want me to advertise it yet, as the paperwork hasn't been finalised)

Continue modelling work, and apply for temp agencies, and anything else that happens my way.

I was informed by the Home Office that I can apply for the International Graduate Scheme anytime before my VISA expires, and I will simply maintain the same privileges I currently do. What this will mean to my official employment options is still to be discussed, as my VISA says any work must be "authorised".

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home