Unieuph

Universalist, Euphoniumist

"I guess I'm just attracted to talent"
-Gretchen Snedeker (d. 2008)

Monday, March 20, 2006

You're not getting off that easy...

Although the original intent was one-blog-a-night, I imagine various changes will be met and made as my blogophileness increases. For those of you that know me, I have a plan; and that can never be good. Most of my ideas die between initial thought and initial execution (a period lasting about ca. 6 months); this would be to your advantage. Unfortunately, THIS idea is like a scrape after an accident; it's already there, in the process. Don't say I didn't forwarn you about the curb, because it's absolutely true.

Provided that, this needs no explanation. Watch it, enjoy it...try to find out what's in my head.

//End of Post//

2 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Meridith said...

Hi Cody!

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Cody said...

Hi Mxzzy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home