Unieuph

Universalist, Euphoniumist

"I guess I'm just attracted to talent"
-Gretchen Snedeker (d. 2008)

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Blimey! HOLY CRAP!!!

Although I'm not a technophobe, or a technophile, I have to admit that there's a certain rush to:
1. Chatting to two people at the same time, both who are pretty quick at replying
2. Writing and responding to e-mails
3. Answering a computer question
4. Finding a pen for a friend.

ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!

Bleargh, and now I'm writing a blog post!!!

1 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, now I've seen the list, here's an extra prod (and a hug!) to encourage you on the path to completion...Hope this helps! Given all the multi-tasking you managed last night (in addition to your obvious intellect), I KNOW you can do it - perhaps even write one paper with your right hand, another with your left, whilst typing with your toes. See you later, m'dear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home