Unieuph

Universalist, Euphoniumist

"I guess I'm just attracted to talent"
-Gretchen Snedeker (d. 2008)

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Linkophile?

Today's you're lucky day! There are three links pertinent to today's discussion. Here, Here, and Here . In the third case, it's the message, not the product.

My dance class, which doesn't really incorporate dance (topic for a later discussion) forced me to say one day: You are what you eat. It's not uttered often these days, as adulthood brings forth many jokes that shouldn't fall on tender ears. However, the more I learned about GMO's and pesticides and growth hormones, the more I realized, "Holy Crap! I am what I eat! In the most literal sense!" More than any discussion of being and existence, this is the eternal truth. People must be living longer because our foods have so many preservatives. People must be stronger because our meat has growth hormones injected in it. People must be funnier because their food has so much corn in it. (That last one was uncalled for...sorry).

Wow...that's a lot of links. I will have slow down before I go overboard. Have a nice day, and happy reading.

//End of Post//

1 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are what you eat, I must have a permanent tan due to chocolate consumption! Seriously, I think being "moderate" in all things allows one enough sin to have an interesting life. Of couse, the key is -- moderation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home