Unieuph

Universalist, Euphoniumist

"I guess I'm just attracted to talent"
-Gretchen Snedeker (d. 2008)

Monday, May 15, 2006

Damn you ABC!

With the Season Finale of Grey's Anatomy, I will sever (to the best of my abilities) my ties to TV; I have no need until the next season. Time indeed must be spent on more productive areas and endeavors, such as the Act of Creation. Plus, I need to find a cost-effective manner of tuning out commercials. It's always wonderful to see such a high-energy, emotionally intense scene with hospital patients hedging the realms of consciousness; followed immediately by an ad for gum.

In other areas, I will be giving myself and my blog a cleansing this week; I'm not sure what it will entail (except for Thursday), so we may all be surprised. My lack of coherency must first be addressed, I think.

Enjoy your days.

//End of Post//

3 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh geez.......what happened? I missed it........tomorrow night is a really important show -- the finale of Amazing Race!! Will the hippies prevail -- or will it be the beach bums? And how about that couple from Chicago!! Anonymom

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Cody said...

I don't want to give too much away...to prevent spoilers...let's just say next season they will be less one intern.

 
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home