Unieuph

Universalist, Euphoniumist

"I guess I'm just attracted to talent"
-Gretchen Snedeker (d. 2008)

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A Promised Saved is....whatever

As I said, this post would be happier. And probably shorter (not that there is a connection). Just little tidbits:

1. I have a friend visiting from Germany. I met Michaela at the hostel I stayed at prior to my first house. She is a HUGE Manchester United fan, and the last time she visited, she stayed for 6 or so days, catching 2-3 games (one in London). She will be here through the weekend, so I imagine there will be once again late night talks, curry, and little sleep.

2. I have a new metronome! (I swear, I'm not searching for good things) It is actually quite cool. It's very small, and snaps on your ear. With my long hair, I could discretely use it at performances without anyone noticing.

3. Break is coming indeed! Although I haven't gotten any tickets yet, it looks like I will be flying to Italy and spending 1-2 weeks checking out "Old Europe" (to borrow a phrase from our late Defense secretary). Who knows, maybe I'll go busking.

//End of Post//

3 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger Connor said...

Where are you going in Italy?

 
At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to display my ignorance, but what is "busking?" anonymom

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Cody said...

Busking is playing in the street, and is common around Christmastime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home