Unieuph

Universalist, Euphoniumist

"I guess I'm just attracted to talent"
-Gretchen Snedeker (d. 2008)

Thursday, November 09, 2006

New Information

My SPS Education Project (where we learn to lead workshops) has finally been broken into groups, where we will decide how to execute our workshop, giving guidelines for the age, number, duration, and other relevant material (such as, what will we actually do?)

A pianist in my group (it's make-up is Piano, Cello, Euphonium) has told us that she has been invited to give a workshop in Malta in March! So while people are grudgingly tramping about Sullen and Dreary Manchester, I will be soaking up rays on the Maltese Coast! Or, giving a workshop.

In any case, I'll keep you updated!

//End of Post//

1 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, Cody~~
Too Cool!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home