Unieuph

Universalist, Euphoniumist

"I guess I'm just attracted to talent"
-Gretchen Snedeker (d. 2008)

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Sick...:-(

A bit of a sore throat, headache, and stuffy nose that I predict will last 1 or 2 more days. Originated (probably) from a late-night snogging this past weekend. Events kept me from practicing today, but yesterday I managed a wonderful session, hitting hard the tape round for Falcone.

The weekend is filled with fun goodness which only can be elaborated on later next week (can we say Farmer's Market?)

We have a break coming up in a couple weeks, but I don't know if I'll notice. Yesterday, not having anything at school. I decided to stay home (a wise choice given my ailment); it was fine except for the severe cabin fever that hit later on (luckily I made it to an Internet cafe, where I can while away an hour in cyberspace - sure beats reality, don't it?)

More comments when I'm less under-the-weather (including a post ON the weather)

//End of Post//

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home