Unieuph

Universalist, Euphoniumist

"I guess I'm just attracted to talent"
-Gretchen Snedeker (d. 2008)

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Is this what I've been writing?

If you've been keeping track, on the sidebar is a list of the current papers I have. In parentheses are the words completed/words required. That will explain the lack of posts this week. Of course, you may ask why I'm writing now....good question.

Reviewing my past several posts hasn't been easy, although I think it is healthy for both myself and my blog. Where has the blog gone? Why haven't I posted more on the arts, politics, England, et. al. Surely I'm not too busy? Hell, you've read my last post; I have all the time in the world!

This signals that Monday will be my blog's "New Year", a time of festivities and forgotten resolutions.

1 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger Catherine said...

I hope you have the strength and will-power to soldier on to the end; I have every faith in you and I'll make you a niiiice cup of English tea (sans lait) at the end of it...or will you need something stronger? Coffee maybe?! Love You!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home