Unieuph

Universalist, Euphoniumist

"I guess I'm just attracted to talent"
-Gretchen Snedeker (d. 2008)

Thursday, March 23, 2006

My Sincere Apologies (Dada I,iv)

I will be up late finishing a couple hills of work. Because of this, I won't be able to comment on the links today (at least not as much as I would prefer). You're all adults, though; Another stage of my Dada-sense is a click away. Be sure to explore, and let me know about anything else you find.

I say Dada-sense, and I will secondly say "Scrub you're face, not your web-place!". Newspapers will often edit and change articles/photos of their online information (thus, Scrubbing), which can aggrevate people who seek consistent, correct columns. As a blogge, you can rest assured I will not scrub my website; if I don't take proper care of it initially, then it will turn into a smoldering disgusting heap of misinformation; but then that will be what it is.

Secondly, Dada-sense will be the titles of earlier, and later posts. Just nod your head (but don't fall asleep), and wait for everything to be revealed eventually. Gosh, am I that much like Wagner?

Proper exercise: Just do it. Walk. Bike. Move Harpsichords.

Happy Reading

//End of Post//

1 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger OhMyTrill said...

check out dada.org

 

Post a Comment

<< Home