Unieuph

Universalist, Euphoniumist

"I guess I'm just attracted to talent"
-Gretchen Snedeker (d. 2008)

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Crap, it's been another week

This one went well.

I learned the term end isn't as stressful if nobody expects anything from you. I had an arrangement due for Thornton's class, which took all of 2 hours and was very well received (Ives's 1st String Quartet, 1st movement, done for 4 euphoniums - sorry...); other than that, I probably could have taken off a week ago and not missed much.

Tonight, I pack! But first I will be heading off to Lymm, to meet a friend from the NCCB. It's strange to think I will be on the continet in 24 hours, and specifically in a couple more, Nice.

What to expect over break:
  1. Posts regarding observations of the rest of Europe
  2. Posts regarding more philosophical/cultural feelings (beginning with a review of "Snow" by Orhan Pamuk
  3. A return of the LotW!!!

Oh how wonderful !

//End of Post//

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home