Unieuph

Universalist, Euphoniumist

"I guess I'm just attracted to talent"
-Gretchen Snedeker (d. 2008)

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Little Happenings

1st lesson of the new term went well. Worked on Faustbuch (Betsy Raum) and agreed to perform 1st movement in a small studio recital in two weeks. I also agreed to buy some simming trunks so I can go to the aquatic centre and...swim, I guess (this was precipitated after Mead's question "Do you do any physical activity?" and my reply "Well, I walk to school"--in itself a small lie, because I usually walk TO THE BUS). Finally, I agreed to write up a repetoire list to determine what I'll work on this term. Like pieces included: music for the Falcone competition, and "Impulsions Mecaniques" by Adrianna Holszky (thank you, Paul) which is ordered buy not arrived.

Other big news may be in future updates (I'm not sure where else it would be, maybe a notebook of some sort)

//End of Post//

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home