Unieuph

Universalist, Euphoniumist

"I guess I'm just attracted to talent"
-Gretchen Snedeker (d. 2008)

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Change of plans?

If there´s anything I do better than making plans, it´s changing them (BTW, I have experienced so many different keyboards that I freak out if I ever need to enter a special character. Just thought you may want to know)

If I were to go to Salyberg tomorrow, I would need to leave Berlin at 1 PM! Such little time spent in such a wonderful city makes me wonder if I should extend some time and remove others.

So the possible new plan (I KNOW you´re all excited to hear it)
1. Stay in Berlin an extra night.
2. Skip Austria and go straight to Venice
3. Skip Barcelona, replace it with Marseilles.

Part of these adaptations are based on logistics: It´s a bit awkward to get to Paris from Barcelona, that ferry ride would itself take about a day, etc., etc.

But as I sit here, in my hostel (called the Pegasus), I understand I can´t see this city in 12 hours (most of which it would be asleep); so perhaps the decision is already made.

//End of Post//

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

IMHO, the plan to hang around in Italy for longer sounds like an excellent plan. The Byzantine architecture of Venice, which has a certain shabby charm to it, is quite striking - perhaps avoid a coffee in St Mark's square, though, unless you are feeling very flash with the cash! :-) The absence of cars is very peaceful. A trip to Sienna (with its "mint humbug" cathedral) in Tuscany is well worth a look if you can make it.

Enjoy the trip!

Cx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home