Unieuph

Universalist, Euphoniumist

"I guess I'm just attracted to talent"
-Gretchen Snedeker (d. 2008)

Friday, February 23, 2007

Coffeeless: Day 2 & 3

It was a brutal. But I survived.

Partly it was because I'm visiting Catherine, who makes sure I won't break down. Secondly, I clarified what constituted a "candy bar" (a slightly enigmatic term), allowing for Valentine's Day candy, and the fudge my mother recently sent. Oh, and posh chocolates are okay. In Catherine's words "if you give it all up, you'll go mad!"

Secondly, a slight increase in tea consumption helps stave the caffeine depression.

As I push from day 3 into day 4, I can feel the need lessening, but the comforting feeling of having a hot coffee in my hands is still very prevalent. This I'll need to replace.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Confession time: I was sneaking you decaf instead of the hard stuff at every opportunity before you went cold turkey...sorry! :-S

This is sure to put you off coffee for good! *lol* ;-)

C x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home