Unieuph

Universalist, Euphoniumist

"I guess I'm just attracted to talent"
-Gretchen Snedeker (d. 2008)

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Model? Me?

Another modeling gig! Saw a posting for art classes at the Public Library, and thought I would make an inquiry. Turns out they had a cancellation for a mid-March class. I've found modeling here to be a lot more difficult (as in finding jobs), primarily because people actually have "Life Model" as a career; therefore, you need to make a break into it. I don't perceive this to be my "in" since I'm not interested in doing this full-time.

Besides that, all life has to offer right now are pre-Valentines preparations, practice, and of course party (it's some one's B-Day today, and they don't know... - which is a real bummer because I have a warm-up class at 8)

//End of Post//

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home