Unieuph

Universalist, Euphoniumist

"I guess I'm just attracted to talent"
-Gretchen Snedeker (d. 2008)

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Weekly News

In an effort to give this blog more structure, now that I have some "quality" time to take it somewhere significant, (as well as stall on my write-up of the Eurovision Song Contest and subsequent recital), I will make Tuesday my News Day, highlighting something I've spotted that's of interest to me (and probably paint-drying boring to you). In honour of this, I have my first weekly news link:

Microsoft's patent hard line hardest on startups
Microsoft: FOSS Infringes Our Patent

I this touches on a larger issue, which I'll try and summarize later; the gist is on corporations, the American corporate lifestyle, Patents and the DMCA of 1998.

I'll leave you for now to connect the dots.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home