Unieuph

Universalist, Euphoniumist

"I guess I'm just attracted to talent"
-Gretchen Snedeker (d. 2008)

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Can I survive on Cheese and Wine alone? (Dada IV, ii)

First of all, Congratulations to Wendell Berry on receiving the 2006 "Art of Fact" award from SUNY Brockport. Your 40 books and poetry certainly deserve it, your talk was amazing, and the reception?...I have never seen so much cheese, wine, and fancy desserts in my life!...and I bought "Another Turn of the Crank"

Secondly, Congratulations to my mom for her new job! I hope it was as wonderful as you anticipated!

Finally, for you link-enjoyment, check out Burning Man, a festival of fire, self-dependence, and self-expression.

//End of Post//

1 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I made you blog site! Thank you! So far (four days into it) my new job is FANTASTIC! Exciting things to do and people I knew before I get to know better. Being appreciated is the best, though. Anonymom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home