Unieuph

Universalist, Euphoniumist

"I guess I'm just attracted to talent"
-Gretchen Snedeker (d. 2008)

Friday, April 21, 2006

A Tale of 200 Towers (Dada III, iv)

The Skyscrapers are coming!

My brother has sent out a similar link in years past, primarily discussing the scoring card for buildings (this goes with "Skyline" awards, given to cities with distinguished skylines. Somehow cities with a couple REALLY TALL buildings can beat out others with more modest, though technoligically, environmentally, and aesthetically superior cityscapes) I have agreed with my brother (hence the link) - and as further information will be provided tomorrow (and I don't want to ruin surprises), I leave you with the thought of maintaining these buildings.

BTW - I have a photo of "Taipei 101", taken before I knew it was the tallest building, it did seem pretty big.

Happy Dreams!

//End of Post//

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home