Unieuph

Universalist, Euphoniumist

"I guess I'm just attracted to talent"
-Gretchen Snedeker (d. 2008)

Monday, April 17, 2006

Of Course There Should be a Title (Dada III, i)

I've written about biking before (here and here), but I may have only given it a trivial, recreational value. I wanted to stress the idea of using a bike as a commuter tool. So I have provided two links:

  1. Bicycling Live

  2. Eco City Cleveland
  3. (Where I give a shout-out to my sister!


I don't want to write too much, as the sites are pretty good representations of the benefits of bike-riding, both personally and socially (and environmentally). My eternal hope is that someone will take something from my blog (hopefully not a pirate!), but as I told a friend today, all we can do is say. My control ends at the edge of my lips.

//End of Post//

[edited Tues. April 18, 10:15 AM]

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Cody said...

I don't think cars should die, per se...but I think the great American outdoors has tried to transform itself into our cities, which isn't the healthiest way to live.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home