Unieuph

Universalist, Euphoniumist

"I guess I'm just attracted to talent"
-Gretchen Snedeker (d. 2008)

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Gosh I'm Hungry! (Dada III, ii)

Of course, one might expect this following post to be about food; it's not (it actually is, but you'll have to wait to find out why) - I only have one link, but it acts as a repository of links, so it's pretty similar.

I remember my brother talking with my new brother-in-law (I think that's the right title: the brother of my sister-in-law), and they were talking about the days gone by, when gas was plenty, and cheap enough to accommadate cruising, a passion that seems to have gone south (something I didn't really practice). Oh, well; times change, and although I try to focus on Main Street, I imagine Wall Street is a good place to look towards too.

Global Oil Watch (as it passes $70).

Carrot anyone?

//End of Post//

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home