Unieuph

Universalist, Euphoniumist

"I guess I'm just attracted to talent"
-Gretchen Snedeker (d. 2008)

Saturday, April 01, 2006

LotW (iii)

This week's link is a bit on short notice. When home, my brother's friend Lynn talked a little bit about Detroit and it's sustainability movement. Since I haven't written that much on sustainability, I figured a link would be the best way to introduce everyone unfamiliar with the concept. Much more than just tree-hugging environmentalists, this is a philosophy and way-of-life. If I ever end up in Detroit, I would want to be active in a world like this. I haven't been able to search everything, but what I have seen makes me feel confident to put it on the list. Good reading for everyone!

//End of Post//

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home