Unieuph

Universalist, Euphoniumist

"I guess I'm just attracted to talent"
-Gretchen Snedeker (d. 2008)

Monday, May 22, 2006

Happenings

Evidently I graduated yesterday. Huh. Go figure.

I may write more on this later, once I straighten my bearings; I have the odd dissassociation of place right now (I'm in NYC, the third time, but the first extended trip), but rather than feeling a transcendental everywhere I find myself nested in the future. And no matter how fun or scary the future may seem when viewed in the present, without the present, it will never be.

I am continuing to read SES, but I will forgo the quotes on evolution; instead, look for various inspirational quotes I find in the other readings I've taken with me: Hart Crane's "White Buildings", Max Coots's "Seasons of the Self", and William Elliott's "Tying Rocks to Clouds". I may talk about these individually, if the opportunity presents itself; until then, go outside - the weather is nice.

//End of Post//

2 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Where is Cody? He dropped off the face of the earth very unexpectedly!

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger kimberlyfitch said...

you should, like, update your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home