Unieuph

Universalist, Euphoniumist

"I guess I'm just attracted to talent"
-Gretchen Snedeker (d. 2008)

Friday, July 21, 2006

Yeah, it's been awhile

Dear Readers (or, at this point, scanners),

Thank you for allowing me to take a two month hiatus. It certainly hasn't been a lack of personal events that caused this, nor a disinterest in public affairs. I feel it has been an accumulation of timidity as well as the overwhelming task of catching up (which, as we all know, snowballs from day to day). In any event, I am back, and committed to making this a daily blog. (or nightly, as the posts will indicate)

Expect some slight changes: new quotes, "to-do" lists, links, et. al.

I certainly hope this humble apology finds everyone in pleasant circumstances, as well as in their graces.

Welcome to Part II

Love,

Cody

//End of Post//

1 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger Connor said...

Oh, goodness Cody, no need for you to apologize. If you spend all of your time worrying about writing life down, you won't have enough of it to write about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home