Unieuph

Universalist, Euphoniumist

"I guess I'm just attracted to talent"
-Gretchen Snedeker (d. 2008)

Friday, October 27, 2006

Out of Week...Friday Again

Once again it's Friday...
Expect a [once-again] attempt at site modification next week. I'm trying to revive the earlier plans for the Blog, namely as a venture into the realms of music/art and social justice. Hopefully this will include a description of the 3SA's concert last night (which was incredible).

Finished Music and It's Social Meanings last night. By finished, I mean I still have 50 pages which I probably won't read. That's the pleasure of non-required reading. Now it's Pamuk's Snow. (Pamuk just won the Nobel Prize in literature, and has exhibited much controversy over his writings, which often point negatively at the Turkish government. He is the first prize-winner for Turkey. ) Randy William's Culture and Materialism will just have to wait.

This weekend will see practicing, food-shopping, and a Sunday rehearsal, once again forcing me to miss church :( No lesson next week, which may be good because I need to somehow cleanly expand my range by a fourth for his latest assignment.

//End of Post//

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home