Unieuph

Universalist, Euphoniumist

"I guess I'm just attracted to talent"
-Gretchen Snedeker (d. 2008)

Friday, November 03, 2006

Janacek

Finally, tonight it will be over.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Janacek; he's always been a composer I haven't entirely warmed-up to. Just his odd melodies/harmonies rub me the wrong way at times, I guess. The 5 movements are interesting in their own right, but they don't mesh well, I think.

So the day goes as such:
10-11 Boring Master's lecture
11-13 Composition Discussion (probably not boring, but if it is, I'm trapped in a small room with 7 others for 2 hours)
13-15 Euphonium class w/ Thornton
1430-1730 Dress Rehearsal (I'll only need to be there for 1/2 hour)
1730-1930 Eat, get dressed (which may or may not involve buying a black button-down)
1930 Concert

And then it's the weekend!

//End of Post//

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home