Unieuph

Universalist, Euphoniumist

"I guess I'm just attracted to talent"
-Gretchen Snedeker (d. 2008)

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Two Points

British Money: Edward Elgar
Danish Money: Carl Nielsen
Swiss Money: Arthur Honegger
Austrian Euro: W.A. Mozert
So....when will we lose Mr. Jackson and get Mr. Ives (Charles, of course)?

-----

I friend just pulled out a $20 bill, and it was the strangest thing. After being divorced from it for 4 months now, I never thought I would get a little wave of homesickness from the sight of our currency. It wasn't anything dramatic; I still intend to stay (and possibly, work), but we do leave a bit of ourselves wherever we go.

//End of Post//

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger Connor said...

Did I miss something big? Are you planning on staying in England after you get your degree? And if so, how long?

You could check out Ireland...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home