Unieuph

Universalist, Euphoniumist

"I guess I'm just attracted to talent"
-Gretchen Snedeker (d. 2008)

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Lunacy

Well, as my brother commented on the last post:
If you spend all of your time worrying about writing life down, you won't have enough of it to write about.

To which I can certainly agree, although I must concede that I certainly have had my share of writing material these past couple months. Secondly, the intent of this blog is more than just a litany of the events; it serves to analyze, dispute, and combine the sensual (pertaining to the senses, nothing kinky about this blog!) experiences into a spiritual journey through which I can understand life and relate it to my friends (all of you).

However, sometime during this process, something went terribly wrong; the posts weren't written! I missed the opportunity to tell about my NYC experience, which was so much about the discovery and splendor of space, as well as my current exploits, like my sudden visual comparison to Luke Wilson (due to the loss of several teeth) - ah, the boundaries of time are endless! Memory plagues with the saccharine promise of endorphins, whereas as fear paralyzes with the threat of inadequacy. It is true lunacy indeed!

//End of Post//

2 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Blogger kimberlyfitch said...

You lost teeth? Were you in a gang fight?

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Connor said...

Dude, what happened to your teeth?

(Mine are sort of messed up too...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home