Unieuph

Universalist, Euphoniumist

"I guess I'm just attracted to talent"
-Gretchen Snedeker (d. 2008)

Saturday, August 12, 2006

More to come....at a later time

I've made the sad promise not to write much until every (or most) details pertaining to this upcoming year are in place. This may take a week or two, so I'll try and throw a bone in couple times before that.

My cheeks are back to normal, although my euphonium playing still needs another week or so to get back to par. I received a lot of music a couple weeks ago, so I have plenty of material on which to work.

Finally, I've come to the conclusion that one of my ancestors was a member of the "Independent Order of Odd Fellows". This explains so much, I can't comprehend it. My friends, now you understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home